Sarah has been treating children for the past 10 years, and specializes in treating grief, self-harm behaviors, ADHD, anxiety, Autism Spectrum Disorder, depression and trauma. She uses expressive dance, DBT, yoga, EMDR, mindfulness and other emotional regulation techniques to teach kids skills to cope with life changes. She will create an individualized plan specialized to your child’s needs.
In addition, She does Child-Parent Coaching to assist you with learning techniques and tools to help your child to succeed:
- Regulate emotions
- Increase Protective Factors and Resilience
- Goals to increase their ability to manage difficult emotions and behaviors
- Heal from traumatic experiences
- Increase their confidence to succeed and build a positive self-esteem
- Ways mindfulness can help your child with understanding emotions reduce stress and increase coping skills